Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O Christmas Tree

When we last saw my Christmas tree it was losing a battle with Rocky the cat.

But I intervened and took the poor tree to my office where my cube mate gave it artificial tree first aid.
Thanks to patience in bending and straightening branches, our little tree has blossomed.



The weather has been cold and windy and it looks like it's going to stay that way for awhile. I've been dragging my feet about outside work in hope of a "balmy" night. No such luck but no snow here yet  either. Snow would add a nice touch to the holiday lights but I don't think I will wait for that. Time to get brave and face Jack Frost. Tonight I'm going out to the Taunton Green to see if I can do it justice with the camera. It is really beautiful this year.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking tree now that Rocky is no where near it. Silly cat. He is funny. Yup it is cold. It was only 9ยบ at 4 am this morning. However, Florida is cold too. LOL

Dusty Roads said...

I bet Florida isn't 9 Degrees! I don't know how cold it was/ is here but it sure wasn't a good night for taking pictures! I think it was the wind chill as much as the cold. It was really blowing. We've had alot of wind all fall and it hasn't let up with the coming of winter.