Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

It was a quiet day at work and now that I'm home I'm wondering how everyone did on the Christmas  Quiz? No matter how I tried , I couldn't figure them all out.  so here they are..the answers you've been waiting for!

Answers
1. Oh Holy Night
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
4. All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
5. The Nutcracker Suite
6. Little Drummer Boy
7. Silent Night
8. Deck the Halls
9. Silver Bells
10. Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
11. Away in a Manger
12. We Three Kings
13. The Twelve Days of Christmas
14. Go Tell It on the Mountain
15. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
16. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
17. While the Shepherds Guarded Their Flocks By Night
18. I Saw Three Ships
19. Joy to the World
20. Do You Hear What I Hear?
21. Carol of the Bells
22. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
23. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
24. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

My thanks to my sister for sending the quiz to me. It was a good one!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day and Holiday! Best wishes to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome. I didn't get them all either. Nice Santa.

Dusty Roads said...

Santa was at the Christmas Place. There was so much there! I might stick a couple of more pictures in.