Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Coming up next

Well I've been working so I haven't had much time for writing. My cubemate and I did put up a little tree at work. It came out really cute. I will have to get a picture to show you.

My plans for this week is to start getting some holiday light pictures. There are some amazing displays in the southern New England area so now that I have a couple of days off, I should be able to gather some things to share with you.

I bet everyone is busy getting ready for the holidays. there have been all sorts of Holiday Parades and Tree Lighting  Ceremonies. Sadly since I work on the weekend I can't see those but I can check out the results of the ceremonies. The Taunton Green is beautiful this year. I will definitely have some photos from there this week.

So come on back in a day or two and check them out! For now. I will simply say good night :)

No comments: