Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Between Travels

It's such a gray and dreary day here today. Rain instead of snow. I'm hoping it is over by this afternoon. As they say, places to go things, things to do and people to see!

But really, sometimes it seems like my travel life in miniature because here I am waiting for the weather to clear so I can go shoot more Holiday Displays but I am also waiting for days even months to pass for my next trip. I can't wait to share more adventures.

At least I still have the South Dakota trip from last June to tell you about. But I was wondering what other travel bloggers, the professional ones, write about between trips. Granted they have more trips per year than I do but I'm sure they have some down time. What do they write?

Well I found a blog that sounds like it could be written by me. She writes about traveling on a budget...no luxury trips for her or me. The writer  does get published in at least one magazine...that's not me. I haven't been published. I wouldn't even know how to go about getting published but anyway... I have seen her articles in the National Geographic Traveler so I decided to see what her blog was like. If you're interested too I have posted her link at the bottom and am adding her to my blog rolls.

Anyway, her most recent blog was about her attachment to her bags. You read that right. She describes how she feels about her luggage. I got a kick out of the article but I guess that shows that even the pros can get stuck for topics sometimes!

Well, I'm going out to check the weather. Maybe the gloominess will work in my favor for the pictures.

Until later!

http://www.therealtravelblog.com/

No comments: