Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nice Night In Taunton

We didn't get the 2 feet of snow that the news says they got on Cape Cod but we did get a "dusting". It's warm this evening. A perfect night for a stroll through the neighborhood and a closer look at the light displays. Some of the neighbors really go all out. Others are much more traditional with few lights but festive wreaths and evergreen boughs.

Since I am walking in the dark, I'll post the lights for you and save the evergreen decorations for another post.

Here's my most recent offering.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Blue lights on the house. White lights are nice, but the blue ones seem to really make the displays much nicer. Thanks for sharing

Dusty Roads said...

I like the blue lights too. Also the multi colored lights seem more popular this year. For awhile everyone one used white. I'm glad to see color coming back in the displays.