Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Farewell Halloween for this year

It’s time to say goodbye to my Halloween posts for this year.

It’s November and the air is getting nippy and cold. Brisk fall days, fast moving to colder winter days.

It’s time to put a log on the fire and warm up some cider and reminisce about places we’ve been and places we want to go.

I ‘m not sure where this will lead me but I know I will share my visit to the New Bedford Whaling Museum and thoughts on Thanksgiving and Plimouth Plantation.

Maybe share some of the things my furry buddies are up to. After all, Rocky “helps” type these posts.

So farewell Halloween, Blessed Be Samhain, until the wheel turn for another year…



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a good writer. Wish I was able to express myself as well as you do in writing.

Dusty Roads said...

Nice thing about writing is you can proof read and change things right up until the final post. When you speak it's all out and done with..no editing allowed !