Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Editor-In-Chief

I thought today would be a good day to share some credit for the writing on this blog.

I was surprised by how fast I went through what I thought was an endless supply of travel stories. Although I still have more coming, taking a short break with mundane posts kind of makes me think of the rerun season on television. Hopefully I will be able to keep things fresh even if it isn’t a travel related post.

I love having readers and followers so I don’t want to let any of you down.

Anyway, writing this blog has become a “family” effort. Rocky has appointed himself Editor in Chief.

Here he is letting me know he doesn’t appreciate having his concentration interrupted as he reviewed the final draft of the post for Jack O’ Lantern Spectacular.


But I caught him goofing off…taking time out to check his Facebook feed.


Judging from the switching tail, Mr. Editor-in-Chief has spotted something he doesn’t like.



 Looks like it’s time for me to take over before he decides to delete the whole thing!

I sent him off to get a snack….
Oh no! Not the Christmas Cactus!


Got to go……J
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love an editor in chief like Rocky. LOL Nice pictures of him.

Dusty Roads said...

He can be very demanding!