Search This Blog

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coming up next

 
Hi all, I’ll be heading to sunny Florida for 6 days. Time Share exchange puts me in the Orlando Area. I’ll be staying ay Cypress Pointe Resort. I’ve been in touch with the resort and they have wireless internet for a price, not free. It’s $19.99/ wk so I think I’m going to take it. That way I can keep you up to date on what we’re doing. I do know we are not planning to visit Mickey this trip. I’m thinking maybe an airboat ride, a drive down to St Augustine, and a day at Universal at the new Harry Potter exhibit. Other than that, no definite plans. We’ll play it by ear.

I did have something come up that I thought I’d share. I made my car reservation through a 3rd party website like I always do. I’ve never had a problem. But this time I don’t know what I did. I didn’t get all of my email confirmations. I went to the airline websites and confirmed my flights went through. I think I got an email confirming the rental car but when I went back in to print it, I couldn’t find it!

I rented from Enterprise so I called their customer service. I was surprised when they told me they might not be able to find my reservation if it was made through a 3rd party. They mentioned Travelocity and Expedia specifically. Luckily when I said Nettrav, the rep took a look and there it was, popped right up. He was able to confirm all the details and even sent me an email with all the details and confirmation number.
I was very pleased with the customer support at Enterprise. The rep was quick, efficient and pleasant. I will keep you posted on how the rental goes.
*****************************************************************************************
Big Island Note

I love coincidences! I just finished blogging with you for a week about the Big Island and I pick up a magazine and there is a feature about Hawaii. What caught my eye was a new tour called Lava Ocean Adventures. It leaves from Hilo and takes guests to see the lava flows entering the ocean! My oh my…I have to get back to the Big Island and do that!
 
Well, I have to keep this post short because I have to be up early tomorrow. Just 2 days and it’s off to the Sunshine State…keep the hurricanes away ( and the himacanes too)!!!
 
******************************************************************************************
Please feel free to make comments or suggestions, ask questions, or even suggest destinations! I look forward to hearing from you!…Until next time, Happy Traveling
 
 
 
www.netTrav.com/travelplace www.lavaocean.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip sis. Hope you enjoy the sunshine and warm temps. I know your a sunshine state type of person.

Dusty Roads said...

I am sooo looking forward to this! Joe got us tickets for the Trolley in St Augustine so we'll drive down and sepnd a day there. I hope the "Hur/him"icanes stay away til I get back