Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time to get Back to Travel

The holidays are behind us now and in spite of the fun of looking for a name for the prairie dog mascot, it’s time to buckle down and start talking about sights, scenes and travel of an everyday person.
 I am not abandoning my 365 project but these pages are not the place for it. I have created a secondary blog that concentrates on the photo challenge only. The link is in my blog list. I hope you’ll check it out and as always, comments, suggestions , cheers and jeers are welcome and encouraged.

That said, the time has come to tell you about last year’s vacation. I promised you I would tell you all about it in January and you’ve been very patient. So the series will start tomorrow.

To set the mood for the South Dakota Adventure, I will leave you with this image from the trip…there are many more to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God I would just love to go back there again. Maybe some day, however other places are on tap to explore. Love the picture as always.

Dusty Roads said...

I'd like to return too. I'd like to see a Pow Wow and try to get some pictures of the Native American costumes...plus we never got to drive the Needles Highway. But Alaska first and I still want to go to Maui, HI.

Anonymous said...

Your bound and determined to do the Needles. LOL It was are scary enough going up the other highway. Yes. Alaska and Maui sounds good to me too.

Dusty Roads said...

I've been told that the views through the Needles Highway are breath-taking but that it is not as scary as the guidebooks make it out to be. But no worries for now. We know we won't be going back in the next 2 years...Sedona this spring and Alaska in 2012.