Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Announcement

Hi My friends

I am sharing some exciting news!

Aroundustyroads.blogspot.com will be moving to aroundustyroads.com. Same content just new, simpler address. The new platform promises to offer more flexibility to keep my posts interesting. I have inserted a link in my bloglist. I won't be taking this blog down right away. I want to complete the South Dakota Series while the new site is under construction. You're welcome to stop by the new site to see how it progressing. Just click the link, it's active now.

I hope I'll be hearing from all of you when I get moved :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DIDN'T see any link to the new site. However I do see the nice winter pictures that I have to go and see.

Dusty Roads said...

It probably fooled you because the name of the site is the same. In the left column is My Blog List
aroundustyroads is on the list. Right now it is at the top of the list because I just put a post on there but it might drop down if one of the other blogs updates.