Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Name the Prairie Dog

Hello my readers
It's the first Monday in a fresh, brand new year.

In my New Year's Day post I mentioned that I wanted to make the Prairie Dog the site  mascot. After all, the picture is the first thing you see when you open the site so I felt it needed a name.  I have 4 suggestions so far.

Harry....(Harry Prairie?)
Milo.....(Milo the Menace? like Dennis the Menace)
Pete....(Peeking Pete? Prairie Pete?)
Whiskers ....(Speaks for itself)

I like them all and know I wouldn't be able to chose so here's what I'm going to do. I will keep accepting your suggestions until February 1st. Then I will setup a poll so everyone can vote. Whichever name gets the most votes will be the Mascot's name!

So please keep sending in the ideas. You can post them in the comments sections along with any reason you might like your name. I will add updates here so you can all see how we're doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They way those little dogs chatter you could call them chatter boxes. LOL However that is not a novel name.

Dusty Roads said...

It doesn't have to be novel. Chatter box might be the name voted in. I love all the suggestions. I created a separate page for them so keep them coming. I'm collecting suggestions until Feb 1st..then I'll post the voting. By March we should have a name LOL