Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day

I know I still have more to tell you about South Dakota but I had to acknowledge my little friend, the Ground Hog. Last summer I had saw a little Ground Hog that seemed to have made his home right by RT 44. I saw him almost every day when I went to work. When fall came around he disappeared. I don’t know if he died, moved his den or was trapped and moved. I still look for him but there aren’t even any tracks in the snow. Still in honor of Ground Hog Day I am posting his picture.

Since it’s sleeting and storming, we can assume the ground hog didn’t see his shadow but the way this winter is going, I really don’t think it will matter. I am fairly certain that we will have more than 6 weeks of winter to get throughJ

NEWS FLASH!…The weather is so bad even Woodstock Willie plans to stay in on Wednesday. No word yet on Punxsutawney Phil's plans.


TOP HEADLINES:
Punxsutawney Phil predicts an early spring!

Don't forget to vote for your favorite name for the Prairie Dog.

New Location for the Aroundusty roads blog http://aroundustyroads.com/

No comments: